8/20/2012

Cajazeiras all the way

        I traveled to Cajazeiras with Mark Hagewood at the beginning of August.  It was a short trip but a helpful one.  I have been looking for someone in the church that can help Café and Leila with maturing the Christians in Cajazeiras.  I think I may have found someone.  I ask for your prayers for the maturity of the church in Cajazeiras. 
          
         Mark and I taught a class to the older Christians about service and serving others.  I gave the lesson on Sunday trying to help the Christians understand who they are and why they are here. We are salt and light with the purpose of glorifying God in our lives.


Please pray that:
  • God will give me wisdom to help the Christians throughout the state of Paraíba grow in maturity
  • God will continue to bless Café, Leila and the church in Cajazeiras

No comments:

Post a Comment