2/17/2014

Carnaval Camp

Hey all,

Thank you for your patience.  I know it has been a while since you received news from me.  Things have been busy and it has been hard to find a time to sit down to write.

Thank you for your love, prayers and support,

Jeremy, Monica, Nicholas & Dylan

Carnaval Camp

When I first came to , I participated in a carnaval camp. I enjoyed spending time with the Christians, playing games and praising God together. I confess that I did not understand the importance of such a camp until years later.
After spending years in and seeing Christians struggling with temptations and sins during this five-day party, I now see how important it is for the church to be together, away from the noise and temptations of the world.
Some of us from will be going to Cajazeiras to participate in their carnaval camp. I will be teaching, the others participating, and all of us will be enjoying time in purity, kindness, goodness, joy, and love.
What a different life we live in Christ. Ain't it good? May God be praised for His wisdom and love in saving us from this perverse and sad world.

Please pray:
that God will protect us on the road;
that God may use our time together to give us more boldness and courage to tell others about Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment