6/09/2015

Teaching and Training

     The last Sunday in May, my son, Nicholas preached his second sermon.  He preached from John chapter 5.  It was his first time to preach without sharing the pulpit with another young preacher on the same day.  He preached for 16 minutes.  He did a good job.  While he was preaching, I was in Patos teaching another course to the church.  I taught the books of 1 & 2 Kings and the 2 Chronicles or "The Divided Kingdom". 
     I did not get to see Nicholas preach on that day but Monica filmed it, so I heard and saw his sermon when I got back.  I did not have a lot of time to help Nicholas prepare.  I got him started, David continued for a while and Joseph finished up the help he needed.  He took something from all three of us and was able to make a sermon out of it.  
     I want to thank God for His blessing Nicholas with a desire to preach and tell others about Christ.  It is a great blessing to see your sons walking in God's Will.

Thank you all for your prayers and support towards God's Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment